Day Visitors at WARMBATHS, A FOREVER RESORT
August 2022 - Day visitors tickets
Children 3 years and younger ENTER FREE (do not purchase a day pass for children 3 years and younger).
Please take note that parking fees will apply for day visitors.
Some basic rules to ensure that our guests
have a great experience:
- When entering Warmbaths, A Forever Resort ALL bags will be checked.
- Day Visitors will not have access to the Hydro. Currently no Day Visitors at The Hydro.
- The following items will be allowed:
- Picnic Baskets, Food, Snacks and Cold Drinks.
- Personal Gazebo’s and Chairs.
- Braai Facilities are available in the Day Visitors Area.
- The following items will not be allowed:
- No Alcohol.
- No Glass Items.
- No Private Trolleys.
- No Hubbly Bubbly.
- No Drones.
- No Firearms & Weapons.
- No Sound Systems or Personal Music.
- The Waterpark will open from 08H00 on day of ticket purchase.
- Note that the Waterpark experience ends at 16H30 and ALL Day Visitors to Vacate the Premises strictly by 17H00.
- Day Visitors are to wear recognised swimwear and must bring their own towels.
- Be advised that, to the Fullest Extent Permitted by Law, No Rain Checks or Refunds will be given due to Bad Weather or Mechanical Failure.
- Forever Resorts SA (PTY) LTD or any of their directors, officials, agents, employees or servants shall not be liable for any visitors to the Resort for personal injury to or death of any person or the loss of or damage to any property of whatever nature belonging to the visitor, howsoever arising or caused, and weather by reason of default or negligence of any of the said parties.
- All minors and non-swimmers remain the primary responsibility of the Parents or Guardians whilst at the swimming pool area and on the rest of the Resort Premises.
- Children 3 years and younger ENTER FREE (do not purchase a day pass for children 3 years and younger).
- When purchasing a day visitors ticket you acknowledge that you agree to the Terms and Conditions that apply to the purchase of your ticket to visit Warmbaths, A Forever Resort and hereby give consent to Forever Resorts to retain your Personal Information for tracking purposes in terms of the COVID Regulations published.
- Parking Fees:
- Vehicle: R30 per day.
- 16 Seater: R70 per day.
- Bus 17+ Persons: R150 per day (Excl. Easter Weekend & Dec-Jan).
With our passion for service excellence and warm hospitality, we are expanding our #ForeverSafeStay commitment to deliver these elevated standards, ensuring peace of mind when selecting any Forever Resorts property across South Africa.
Forever Resorts to uphold these safety-protocols:
Assuring guests that Forever Resorts will uphold COVID-19 industry-standard protocols at all times
Please observe clearly marked signage and space markings to ensure a safe distance
Installed at check-in desks and all public areas for your convenience
Hand sanitiser is provided in all our guest rooms for use during your stay
To ensure that our housekeeping team has sufficient time to prepare room in accordance with protocols
Our trained staff are compliant with COVID-19 protocols and social distancing will be maintained at all times
Strict hygiene and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of areas, especially frequently touched objects and surfaces
To support social distancing under current regulations please be aware that resort facilities are regulated to prevent overcrowding – please enquire in advance
Limited day visitors will be permitted at properties in order to allow for adequate social distancing measures under current regulations.
Bookings are essential.
Of course, we cannot do it alone. As our valued guest, we therefore request your patience and support in upholding these safety protocols during your stay
Guests to uphold these safety-protocols:
For everybody's safety, we kindly request that all COVID-19 protocols and regulations are strictly observed upon entry at selected Forever Resorts property
At entrances, check-in counters, outlets, and before entering public areas
To record current state of health to the best of your knowledge, whereby recorded details will be retained for contact tracing purposes, should it be required
Anyone displaying a temperature over 37.5°C whilst on our premises will be isolated for a secondary assessment
When you’re in public areas, or in contact with fellow guests and staff
Please keep a safe distance in all public areas during your stay, it's just better that way
If you are feeling unwell during your stay, please isolate yourself and contact or dedicated team for immediate assistance
If you are feeling unwell before departing for your journey, we rather advise that you call us and postpone your stay to a later date
SWIMMING POOLS AND ACTIVITIES ARE REGULATED TO SUPPORT SOCIAL DISTANCING
As a resident guest, your safety is our priority, we kindly request your patience when using our facilities during current regulations - please enquire in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to a #ForeverSafeStay