Hydro and Spa
The Hydro at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort offers a variety of treatments and products and you are sure to feel revitalized and rejuvenated whether you had a full body massage or simply lounged around in the hot mineral spring.
Parents of children under the age of 3 years should be aware of the health risk involved to small children making use of The Hydro pools. An adult should accompany children under the age of 16.
- 07:00 – 16:00 (Closed 16:00 – 17:00)
- 17:00 – 22:00
Hydro and spa photo gallery
Click on an image below to view the large photographs.
How to book:
Enquire and book Warmbaths Spa treatments now:
- Open 7 days a week excl. Christmas Day & New Years Day. First appointments available at 9H00 and last appointment at 16H00.
- We recommend that you book in advance via E-mail, but telephonic bookings can also be made.
- Please take note that this is only a booking request and should not be seen as a confirmed booking.
- No bookings will be taken without immediate payment. We cannot confirm the availability of unpaid treatments.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you do not lose any of your precious treatment time.
- Persons who arrive late may still be accommodated with the condition that the scheduled treatment time may not be exceeded and the full fee remains.
- We reserve the right to terminate treatments of persons who have consumed alcohol.
- Should you have any physical or medical condition/s of a serious nature, we kindly advise you to inform your therapist prior to your treatment.
- Persons over the age of 12 years are welcome in the Treatment Centre and Beauty Salon.
- To assist us in making your experience unforgettable, please feel free to ask questions and tell us if we need to adjust the water temperature of your tubs or the pressure of your massage. Please let us know if you experience any discomfort.
- We recommend that you relax 15 to 30 minutes in our rest area after you have had a tub or body wrap. Please inform the therapist if you would like to rest after your massage treatment. Please respect the tranquillity of our rest area.
- Hydro pool entrance only included with Spa Packages.
- IR Sauna only included with Spa Packages and Journeys.
- Add a treatment enhancer to personalize your treatment.
- Prices, times and other details subject to change without notice.
- Should you wish to cancel or change an appointment, please contact The Hydro directly.
- We require a minimum of 3 hour notice to change or cancel an appointment.
- No-shows will ensure a 100% cancellation fee.
Please assist us in making your Hydro experience unforgettable by following these guidelines when making use of The Hydro facilities. Please respect and treat all facilities with care and show consideration for other guests. Report any misbehaviour to the Life Guard or Security Officer on duty. Failure to comply with the etiquette may result in the immediate eviction of the offenders.
- Free for resident guests wearing the correct undamaged I.D. bracelet on his/her wrist or ankle. On the day of departure Resort Residents may make use of The Hydro until 16:00, but need to pay the normal day visitors fee from 17:00.
- Day visitors may also make use of The Hydro pools by paying a separate fee for each session.
- Senior Citizens: (persons from 60 years of age or presentation of a pensioners or SASSA Card), qualify for a discounted rate.
- Due to the health risk posed by the high temperature of the water pregnant ladies, children under the age of 16 and persons suffering from high blood pressure and heart problems should avoid the rheumatism pool.
- It is recommended that you should not spend more than 20 minutes in the rheumatism pool and drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
- No music and no loud, excessive or rowdy behaviour are allowed in The Hydro.
- No alcoholic drinks or glass bottles are allowed at The Hydro. Persons that have consumed alcohol may be denied access to The Hydro.
- Food may only be consumed at the outdoor tables.
- Splashing, jumping and playing with balls or Frisbees is prohibited. No big pool toys are allowed.
- For hygienic reasons only custom-made swimwear is allowed in The Hydro pools. A T-shirt and ski pants may be worn with swimwear but no other clothing will be allowed in the pool.
- The whole Hydro complex is a smoke free area. This includes all indoor and outdoor areas.
- Please don’t leave your personal belongings unattended. Lockers are available at The Hydro pools. Guests could either bring their own padlock or purchase a padlock at The Hydro entrance.
THE HYDRO & CHILDREN
- Parents of Children under the age of (3) three should be aware of the health risks involved with small children making use of the Hydro pools. The high temperatures and humidity pose a health risk and can cause fits. Young children are also prone to rapid dehydration and heat exhaustion. Furthermore, the absorption of high-density minerals as it is present in the hydro pool may cause damage to the frail livers and kidneys of children. This damage may only become apparent later in life.
- Please don’t leave your children unattended, as this could be disruptive to other Guests and unsafe to your children. An adult should accompany children under the age of 16.
- Only swimming nappies are allowed in the pool and all children have to wear tight fitting, custom-made swimwear.
- Because of the health risk posed by the high temperature of the water, children under the age of 16 should avoid the Rheumatism pool.